Applications for Exhibition Space at IAS 2017 are now closed.
However, in case of changes or cancellations, if you are interested in exhibiting please contact us at [email protected].
The 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017) will offer unparalleled opportunities to both commercial and non-commercial organizations to showcase their products and services to the world’s leading HIV professionals.
With over 2,500m2 square meters of prime exhibition space and more than 6,000 delegates expected – scientists, health care providers, policymakers, world leaders, people living with HIV – your organization cannot afford to miss the chance to reach so many key players in the scientific response to HIV and AIDS.
To ensure that it remains the hub for all delegates, the Exhibition will include a food outlet with seating and an Internet Café
Exhibitors registering before the deadline will have the following benefits:
- Company listing in the Pocket Programme (printed) and the Programme-at-a-Glance (online)
- Company listing in the Mobile App
- Company listing on all exhibition signage
- Free exhibitor badges offering access to the Opening, the closing ceremony and Satellite Symposia. Each exhibitor will receive a limited number of free badges based on the number of purchased square metres (additional exhibitor badges can be purchased):
|Purchased Square Metres
| From 9 to 25m2
| From 26 to 50m2
| From 51 to 75m2
|From 76 to 100m2
|More than 100m2
Exhibition hall features
The Exhibition will be conveniently located in Hall Maillot (Level 2 of the Palais des Congrès), a central area connecting the different session rooms and floors. It will feature the following:
FOOD OUTLET (with seating area)
Hall opening hours
Sunday 23 July:
12:00 - 18:30
Monday 24 – Tuesday 25 July:
10:00 - 18:30
Wednesday 26 July:
10:00 - 18:00
Official opening hours and days will be confirmed early 2017. Booths must be staffed at all times during opening hours.
Order your Exhibition Space
Exhibitors can purchase either:
- Space only (9m2, 18m2 or any surface area greater than 18m2). Exhibitors who order space only are required to bring their own booth. The cost per square metre is:
- For non-commercial organizations: USD 495 (excl. mandatory waste removal fee of $8.50/m2)
- For commercial organizations: USD 575 (excl. mandatory waste removal fee of $8.50/m2)
- Shell Scheme Packages come in two sizes, 9m2 and 18m2. The price per square metre is USD 495 for non-commercial organizations and USD 575 for commercial organizations, on top of which the cost of the shell scheme is added (which includes mandatory waste removal fee and basic electricity package): USD 1,060 for 9m2 and USD 1,705 for 18m2.
The total cost for a 9m2 or 18m2 shell scheme, for commercial or non-commercial organizations, is outlined below: