To encourage broad participation in the conference, organizers are offering a two-tiered fee structure with lower registration fees for delegates from middle/low-income countries (based on the World Bank Classification), and students/post-docs/youth delegates.
The registration fee includes:
- Entry to all conference sessions, the opening and closing session, the exhibition and the poster area.
- A two-year IAS membership valued at USD 75. The two-year IAS membership will be activated following the conference, or - if you are already an IAS member - the existing membership extended by two years. Click here for more information of IAS Membership benefits.
(after 16 Feb. 2017)
(after 18 May 2017)
|STUDENT / YOUTH (UNDER AGE 26) / POST-DOC
|ACCOMPANYING ADULT (AGE 18 AND OVER)
|ACCOMPANYING CHILD (UNDER AGE 18)
*World Bank Classification
Day passes will be available for purchase on-site only at the following fees:
- Regular Delegates, Middle/low-income countries: USD 345/day
- Regular Delegates, High-income countries: USD 530/day
- Registration fees must be paid in USD only and are incl. 20% VAT.
- All dates and times mentioned refer to Central European Time Zone (CET).
World Bank Classification
The following countries are considered high-income economies by the World Bank:
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Hong Kong SAR China
Macau SAR, China
Northern Mariana Islands
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
St. Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands (U.S)
Note: Income classifications are set each year on July 1 by the World Bank.